Thursday, April 20, 2006

Looking for WAHM's to profile in new book!

I'm working on a book to help moms who'd like to earn income from home using the Internet. This book is in the proposal stage and will be available in print form (this will not be an ebook).

I'm searching for moms who currently use the internet to work from home. If that is you and you would be interested in being profiled in the book, please let me know.

Send me an email with brief information on what you do. I'm looking for real life stories of moms who are earning a living online doing anything (that's legal, ethical and moral). Some examples include:

  • eBay
  • Affiliate Programs
  • Contract/Freelance work (writing, web programming, etc).
  • Telecommuters
  • Home Businesses made from scratch
  • Home Business opportunities
  • ETC

When you email me, let me know what it is you do, and give a brief description of how you got started and how you keep your business going. I will respond to all emails but can't guarantee that every story will make it in the book. However, I will post additional stories here at Confessions of a WAHM.

Please email asap. I'm accepting stories through June 2006!

Leslie Truex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home