Friday, April 28, 2006

Work-At-Home Jobs April 28, 2006

Here are some work-at-home jobs I found April 27, 2006.

Want to know how and where I find these jobs? Get a list of over 100 work-at-home job resources in Jobs At Home: A Complete Guide to Finding or Creating a Work-At-Home Job!

To apply to the jobs, please follow the directions posted in the announcement. WAHM Confessions is not representing or affiliated with the companies posted here in any way. WAHM Confessions can make no guarantees about the jobs posted. Remember to never pay money for a job. Please let me know if any job posted below asks for money or is otherwise suspect. Visit Scam Alert to get information on protecting yourself from scams.

Virtual Assistant (must pass test)
Translators
Medical Transcription
Medical Transcription
Home Based Medical Biller Needed
Loan Processor
Public Relations Assistance
Freelance editor for children's music education teacher guide
Several jobs at Fabjobs
Creative? Inventive Minds Wanted For Int'l Projects.

Didn't find the job you want above? Here are some of the sites I use to find the above jobs. Most of these sites have 100's more jobs posted. Use the info posted at WAHS Job Search to learn great job search strategies.

Telework Recuiter Work-at-home job database for US, Canada and the UK with over 1000 jobs. Very affordable!

HomeJobStop has over 100 jobs in clerical, and more in customer service, writing, transcription, miscellaneous plus 100's of others.

VirtualAssistants is my favorite job search site with 100''s of Secretarial/General jobs plus 100's more in other categories all at one site.

Here are other resources I use to find jobs everyday!
Craigslist.org
Jobs.com
CareerBuilder
Freelance Work Exchange
Monster.com


Leslie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am imagining myself (hahahahahaha) working from home right now. I am imagining myself (hahahahaha) trying to get something, ANYTHING, accomplished, while my two year old runs about demanding attention, carrots, pretzels, play-doh, the swings, a walk, the doll she can't find, a new nappie, some cheerios, finger paints, legos, a project, a story, to be picked up, to be held, chips, all the while my eight month old cries because she's hungry or has bumped her head or her sister has beat her up in frustration when I didn't get the above quickly enough.

BUT... I COULD seriously use the money and there's no way I'd ever want to leave my kids in day care.

I wish there were other options.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Leslie Truex said...

Hi Mama,
I remember those days. Breast feeding while working online. Getting juice and intervening in quarrels while trying to talk on the phone. Even now that my kids are 11 and 8, during the summer, its a challenge to keep them occupied while I work.

But, if you TRULY want to work at home and are creative and diligent, you can do it. Millions of moms do it as well.

Good luck.
Leslie

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home