Friday, December 23, 2005

Still working while everyone is off....

One of the great things about working at home and being self-employed is the flexible schedule. I can go to the gym when its the least crowded, attend my kids' school functions, do errrands while eveyrone is at their jobs, and nap. So why is it that my kids and husband are off from school and work and I'm still working????

Poor planning is one. If I'd done my work-at-home newsletter earlier in the week, I wouldn't have to do it today. If I hadn't made appointments for Friday to call people, I wouldn't be sitting at my desk preparing to dial my phone.

Still, its not so bad. I may be working but I'll probably only work a few hours (until lunch) and then be done until Tuesday. My family may be off right now, but I know there are many other people who are still working.

I want to wish you and your family a very happy holiday!

Leslie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home