Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sleep

I have been soooo tired this week...or maybe just a bit lazy. But everyday so far this week I have gone back to bed once I put the kids on the bus. I always think, "Just one more hour." But after that hour its clear I could sleep another hour or two. Wouldn't that be nice?

Unfortunately, this week has been very busy. The end of the month always is particularly in home business. Most my income runs month to month so the end of the month there is usually big push to get things done.

Of course, I never get everything done. I have finally learned the rule, "There is more to do than can ever be done." That's from Lion King and its true. I have been reading a book called Leave the Office Early by Laura Stack which helps with productivity and efficiency in a very easy baby-step manner. I work at home but it all applies. One section does report that we need enough sleep. In fact, I read that lack of sleep is bad for health. So...going back to bed is the best thing I can do to stay healthly!

Leslie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home