Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Never enough time...

Moms rarely have enough time. When one adds working at home to the equation, one discovers that there will never be enough time. I work hard to organize and develop systems, and try to eliminate as many unnecessary projects as I can.

Oddly enough, when I find a way to make more time, I quickly fill it with something else. Right now I have five projects going with one company, added committments to my home business, as well as all the regular stuff...cleaning, feeding, etc.

So what do I do to make it worse? I join a write a 50,000 word novel in a month challenge. Nanowrimo as its called is only done in November and like a true nit wit, I signed up. I have written about 5000 words. That leaves me with 2250 words per day I need to write to reach the goal. In 1 hour a day I can write about 1700. An hour doesn't seem like much but it turns out I like to sleep and see my family occasionally.

Do any other moms find themself continuously taking on more when they really want to take on less and less?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home